Wine dinput changes

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 12:45:27 CDT 2016

Hi all. In order to reduce parallel work/waste of time I'm just
passing to say that I'm working on dinput. I found some problems
related to force feedback and also found Elias Vanderstuyft very
interesting email [1]. I'm also working on reduce A/W function code
duplication and better tracing. In the end I'm thinking about
borrowing a mac to sync the changes in osx.

I also thought about rewriting the winejoystick.drv using dinput and
finally adding support to FreeBSD but I'm waiting for the longer moves
about the HID and minidriver stuff.

[1] https://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2014-March/103280.html

Best regards,
Bruno