How to link winreg.h to winejoystick.drv during compilation

DavidL david.dljunk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 23:29:46 CDT 2016

I'm trying to add the ability to read registry keys to winejoystick.drv
using functions like RegQueryValueExA, RegOpenKeyA, and RegCloseKey.
However, I am getting linker errors where they are showing up as undefined
symbols. The changed files are attached. The
functions get_app_key, get_config_key, and device_disabled_registry are
copied from various files in dinput and I assumed I needed to import
advapi32 in the makefile.in since that's what type the aforementioned
registry functions are, but I'm obviously misunderstanding how this works.
Any help appreciated!

Thanks,
David