HLSL compiler

Fabian Maurer dark.shadow4 at web.de
Tue Aug 30 19:43:34 CDT 2016

I'd like to take a try at Directx10 support, firstmost hacking the HLSL
compiler (namely implementing "fx_4_0"). No guarantee I'll succeed though.

First, is there already someone working on this? Don't wanna duplicate the
effort again.

Second, since there already is an existing parser: Did you plan to simply
extend it and make one parser for all HLSL versions, or to duplicate the code
and have it separate for each version like the official compiler did it? I think
I'd just add it to d3dcompiler_43.