server: Signal pipe server fd in create_pipe_server.

Marvin testbot at winehq.org
Fri Dec 2 06:50:52 CST 2016

Hi,

While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
wrong, but could you please double-check?
Full results can be found at
https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=27047

Your paranoid android.

=== w2008s64 (32 bit pipe) ===
Unable to set the VM system time: the "nc -q0 '10.42.42.136' '4242'" command returned 1 (settime/connect). Maybe the TestAgentd process is missing the required privileges.
The test VM is powered off! Did the test shut it down?