TestBot news

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:36:37 CST 2016

On 5 December 2016 at 20:00, Jonas Maebe <jonas-devlists at watlock.be> wrote:
> rather than Linux VMs? Additionally, what is the "revert" operation exactly?
> Is it like an "svn revert"/"git reset --hard HEAD" in the VM, or some qemu
> operation, or something else?

Actually, yes, could you give some more details about how things are
setup exactly? I assume "revert" means a qemu loadvm here, but perhaps
it doesn't. How is qemu being invoked? Are these the exact same images
being loaded on vm1 and vm2? Or were these the same originally and
have since been independently modified? I know we're using libvirt in
some form, but this can be reproduced with just qemu as well, right?
What do qemu-img info and qemu-img check think about the images?