Code freeze

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Dec 9 14:14:09 CST 2016

Folks,

The release of 2.0-rc1 marks the beginning of code freeze towards 2.0.
Most of you probably know the drill already, but from now on, only
targeted bug fixes and other "safe" changes, like test fixes,
translation updates, etc. will be accepted.

I know that many people will soon be out for the holidays, but I hope we
can still make significant progress with the open bugs, particularly
with the bugs from the regression list. Now would also be a good time to
retest your favorite applications to make sure that there are no
regressions that we have missed.

As usual, I'll be making release candidates every week, until we run out
of bugs...

Thank you all for helping make Wine 2.0 as good as we can!

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org