Wined3d textureless rendering

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 07:31:46 CST 2016

Hello everyone. Following my email last year email asking if rendering
in wireframe could speedup a game (answer was no in many different
ways) I have a new idea after playing Totaly Accurate Battle Simulator
with its red and blue army.

What if I skip applying every texture to every object? Probably
everything would be black so I would need to use different incremental
solid color to distinguish stuff in the screen. Would that save memory
and also make games faster?

Remembering that my 3D knowledge didn't change much so, basically zero
+ wireframe knowledge from previous email ;-)

Best wishes,
Bruno