wine-staging status

Michael Müller michael at fds-team.de
Wed Dec 14 13:12:57 CST 2016

Am 14.12.2016 um 18:44 schrieb Erich E. Hoover:
> Sebastian is bringing up a new build server at the moment so that we
> can handle more automated builds (this also affects devel and stable).
> He's hoping to push a new release out as soon as the new build server
> is up and running.

As Erich already said, we are currently working on some infrastructural
changes and therefore delayed the 2.0-rc1 release. We chose this time
since most Wine Staging users are interested in bleeding edge features
and they don't miss much during the code freeze ;-). We didn't intend to
skip the last release though, it was just a bad coincidence as Sebastian
and I got sick. I am pretty confident that we can release 2.0 rc1 soon.

Regards,
Michael