user32: Ignore WM_CHILDACTIVATE on disabled windows in DefMDIChildProc.

Marvin testbot at winehq.org
Wed Feb 24 06:04:30 CST 2016

Hi,

While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
wrong, but could you please double-check?
Full results can be found at
https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=20854

Your paranoid android.

=== w1064 (32 bit msg) ===
msg.c:6356: Test failed: Update region shouldn't be empty
msg.c:6590: Test failed: InvalidateErase: 0: the msg sequence is not complete: expected 0085 - actual 0000
msg.c:6592: Test failed: Paint: 0: the msg sequence is not complete: expected 000f - actual 0000
msg.c:6362: Test failed: Regions are different