Attachments missing in new wiki

Kyle Auble kyle.auble at zoho.com
Sun Feb 28 20:40:02 CST 2016

On 02/28/2016 08:31 AM, Rosanne DiMesio wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 22:12:06 +0800
> Qian Hong <fracting at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Thanks for migrating the wiki to new site.
>> [...]
> The new wiki only allows uploading of files with png, gif, jpg, or jpeg extensions. There's also a 2MB limit on file size.
> [...]

One other possibility we discussed on a talk page was giving files like
conference pictures a permanent home on the FTP server, then linking the
wiki to them there. We can eventually base a decision on what Jeremy
thinks is best, but I'm with Rosanne that we should at least lift the
restriction on PDF files.

At the risk of hijacking this thread, I did come up with a few questions
while trying to update the SourceCode page. If I could get them cleared
up, I can make the necessary changes to the wiki. Essentially, I'm not
sure whether the new wiki has any custom code that will wind up in git,
if there are any plans for the stagnant files on Sourceforge, and if/how
we should document Dan Kegel's winezeug repo. I won't clutter up this
email with the details, but I wrote them up here:
https://wiki.winehq.org/Talk:Source_Code

Kyle