Fedora source packages

Jeffrey Smith whydoubt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 12:08:18 CST 2016

Fedora 21 was EOL'd a month ago, and I don't believe the yum-builddep
commands work without the source rpms either.  So the Old Fedora section
probably could go away.

If a patch of mine to the dnf project is approved, and if a source repo is
added along-side the winehq binary repo, then perhaps the dnf builddep
command can eventually replace that lengthy dnf install command.

One more question: where is the Fedora spec file used for creating the
winehq binary packages.  That should be available somewhere, but I haven't
found it.