Mac OS X beta packages!

Michael Müller michael at fds-team.de
Thu Jan 7 15:23:05 CST 2016

Hello James,

the script is not compatible with your shell, it was only tested with
bash. This is now fixed in the current git tree and all shells shipped
with OS X should work.

I didn't push new packages as the next Wine release is already tomorrow,
so I would suggest to grab the package for Wine 1.9.1 when it comes out
and test if the bug is fixed. In the mean time you can change the shell
to /bin/bash in the terminal settings.

Regards,
Michael