hidclass.sys: Properly quit hid_device_thread when bothcompletion event and halt event are signaled (try 2)

Changhui LIU liuchanghui at linuxdeepin.com
Thu Jan 7 20:14:56 CST 2016

Hi Aric:

The driver is a winelib hidusb.sys work in progress, not a real world native driver.
China Merchant Bank's on-line bank program use HidD_SetFeature/HidD_GetFeature to
access hid token.
I write this dirver based on patches developed by Alexander Morozov .
(http://wiki.winehq.org/USB, ftp://ftp.etersoft.ru/pub/people/amorozov/usb )

Now the on-line bank program can detect hid token on wine, but has some little bug.
I will send this driver source code to wine upstream end of this month.

Thank you for your great work on hidclass.sys .

Regards,
Changhui Liu