winedbg: Add disassembly_flavor option to use the intel disassembly style like gdb's disassembly-flavor option.

Michael Müller michael at fds-team.de
Fri Jan 8 12:14:18 CST 2016

Am 08.01.2016 um 04:28 schrieb Changhui LIU:
> The disassembler source is cloned from https://github.com/vmt/udis86.
> It is Simplified BSD License.

I think your code has a much higher probability in getting accepted if
you do not fork the source code but instead link dynamically or
statically against this library, i.e. search for the library in
configure.ac. I have to admit though that not many distros seem to ship
the library as package.

You should also put your implementation into #if defined(__i386__) ||
defined(__amd64__) blocks since Wine also supports other architectures
like ARM which are not supported by udis86. The option should be
unavailable on these platforms and it also does not make much sense to
link against the library in this case.

Regards,
Michael