dwrite: Remove "crashes on native" tests that were already if(0)-ed. if(0)-ed.

Nikolay Sivov nsivov at codeweavers.com
Tue Jan 12 06:20:25 CST 2016

On 12.01.2016 14:44, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> I noticed those via the new -Wmisleading-indentation warnings.  All
> of these are tests that are disabled (if (0)) since they crash native.
>
> Am I missing something, or can we just remove them as dead code?
There are disabled from the very beginning, and serve documentation
purpose.

> (If not, okay to add braces for those cases not having them yet?)
We try to avoid workarounds for static analyzers, and this warning is
very similar in nature.
I personally don't see a need of extra braces just to please it, but if
it's decided
that it's important to handle this warning for all wine code and if this
warning will be actually on
by default in gcc release, then sure, braces it is, instead of removing
such blocks.