Wiki is being hammered by spammers

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 04:42:23 CST 2016

On 01/13/2016 09:05 AM, Austin English wrote:
> I'd really like to see a wiki that has HTTPS support and theme
> matching the rest of winehq. I don't remember Newman's feelings on
> hosting another service though.
Well, the wiki needs to move. It isn't workable as it is now.

Best option would be on a VM on winehq.org. That way the usual suspects
can fix it but would allow to give access to other volunteers.
To make it a quick and dirty use a Docker image or so. That way Newman
would just need to maintain a base OS while somebody else can take care
of the wiki container.

Or go cloudZ, but of course the setup / account needs to belong to the
Wine Project so we don't have again a bus factor of 1.

bye
	michael