Updated WineHQ.org

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Jan 20 13:53:06 CST 2016

This is why I miss using tables for HTML layout. This kind of problem
was easy to solve with tables. But Nooooo tables are bad now. :-|

I only applied my resize handler to the right side. I could apply it to
the left side as well, but I think that will cause issues as the two
sides fight over who should be the correct height.