include: Add d3dx10math.h/inl

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:03:06 CST 2016

On 25 January 2016 at 17:26, Matteo Bruni <matteo.mystral at gmail.com> wrote:
> Many of the issues of this patch come from our current d3dx9 headers.
> It might be a good idea to fix some of the worst offenders there
> before adding the d3dx10math.* files. Since formatting-only patches
> are generally not allowed, you might for example write a patch adding
> the missing D3DXVECTOR4 constructor and fix up the ID3DXMatrixStack
> interface at the same time.
> If someone disagrees with this kind of plan just speak up.

Fixing the d3dx9 headers is fine of course, but I think the biggest
issue with this patch is the idea that an 1800 line (give or take)
patch called "Add d3dx10math.h/inl" would be any more reasonable than
e.g. a 30k line patch called "Implement d3dx10_43". There are
reasonable ways to break this up.