calling dll native entry point for mixed assemblies

Paul Gofman gofmanp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:50:08 CST 2016

On 01/27/2016 12:04 AM, Vincent Povirk wrote:
> I think I've seen header changes done both ways.
I've sent 2 patches now. While looking at this more I realized that
native entry point must be called not just for process attach but also
for thread attach/detach, so I changed that in _CorDllMain. I removed
the whole thing with switch because otherwise I was getting extra ugly
checks & frees for the preloaded assembly and calls to entry point.