Testbot 3D tests broken

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:53:37 CDT 2016

> Hi,
> can you have a look at the testbot, it doesn't run d3d8 and d3d9 tests.
> Other 3D tests might be affected, too.
> As you can see here it reports no test failures, but it skipped all
> tests:
> https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=24151
> https://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=24150

Not sure if you already got an answer on IRC or elsewhere. Anyway, the
tests are actually executed on OS versions with the WARP device
available, i.e. Win8 and newer. WARP device doesn't entirely match
"usual" hardware devices WRT test results and since we really only
care to match hardware behavior (but we still want the tests to pass
on the testbot) there are a number of hacks in the tests.