MPR patches

Hugh McMaster hugh.mcmaster at outlook.com
Wed Jul 27 07:31:53 CDT 2016

On Wednesday, 27 July 2016, Pierre Schweitzer wrote:
> Regarding 1. & 3. should I perform a resend with that changed, or should
> I change it in the next patch I submit?
>
> For 2., this is done on purpose. Real implementation will come in a
> later patch (already ready and tested here :-)).

Personally, I'd submit your real implementation of WNetCancelConnection2W
as patch 1 of 2. Then submit your implementation patch using the WCHAR * style
as the second patch.

But if you decide to keep to your original order, please change the style before sending.

You should also rebase your patches on the latest git. Your current patch
has an offset of -87 lines.

As for your security certificate, although it doesn't prevent the patch from applying,
it would be better removed, if possible.