[v2] setupapi: Add stub for setupapi.dll.CM_Get_DevNode_Status

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Wed Jun 1 16:21:28 CDT 2016

Hi Bob,

Am 01.06.2016 um 22:22 schrieb Bob Wya:
> Hi André,
>
> I've resubmitted the patch as you suggested (v2). Sorry after re-submitting it I realised I should have cc'd you in. Hopefully I've read the MSDN docs right this time!!

Prototype looks good now, thx!

> Just taking some baby steps - to get my feet wet so to speak... I'm working on fixing up an existing / long-standing, "unglamorous" wine bug - that is taking some "real work" now. :-)

That's great to hear!

Just some remarks for v3 (which should then be good to go):

Am 30.05.2016 um 11:40 schrieb Rob Walker:
> +CONFIGRET WINAPI CM_Get_DevNode_Status(PULONG pulStatus, PULONG pulProblemNumber, DEVINST dnDevInst,
> +                                                       ULONG ulFlags)
> +{
> +    FIXME("%p %p 0x%08x 0x%08x: stub\n", pulStatus, pulProblemNumber, dnDevInst, ulFlags);
> +    return CR_FAILURE;
> +}
> +
> +/***********************************************************************
> + *      CM_Get_DevNode_Status_Ex (SETUPAPI.@)
> + */
> +CONFIGRET WINAPI CM_Get_DevNode_Status_Ex(PULONG pulStatus, PULONG pulProblemNumber, DEVINST dnDevInst,
> +                                                       ULONG ulFlags, HMACHINE hMachine)
> +{
> +    FIXME("%p %p 0x%08x 0x%08x %p: stub\n", pulStatus, pulProblemNumber, dnDevInst, ulFlags, hMachine);
> +    return CR_FAILURE;
> +}

Please avoid "PULONG" style variables, instead use e.g. "ULONG *status"
Further we normally don't copy the variable names, because they often are camelcase and/or hungarian notation, which we avoid both for new code.
I'd suggest something like:
status, number, dev, flags, machine