ddraw/tests: A spelling fix for a d3d ok() message.

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 06:39:11 CDT 2016

On 06/13/2016 01:20 PM, Francois Gouget wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2016, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
>
>> On 06/11/2016 01:38 PM, Francois Gouget wrote:
>>>
>>> Anything wrong with this patch?
>> My guess it needs the standard fix aka move the respective tests to
>> ddraw[1247].c
>
> I'd argue to the contrary that fixing a spelling error before it is
> duplicated in four different tests would be a pretty good idea.
Do you know that for sure? The test might go away. The work involved
isn't just a copy and paste move but also involves cleanups.

Oh, and I don't argue one way or the other. Just stating the fact that
Henri prefers to not waste time in papering over the fact that that code
needs to be moved and cleaned up. And he hopes that somebody will be
motivated to do it.

bye
	michael