IMM / IME work

James Osbourn jeo at subon.lib.mo.us
Mon Jun 13 11:45:53 CDT 2016

I know this is an older thread, but I am having problems.  So may I ask a
couple of questions?

 Byeong-Sik Jeon,

I want to try Saenaru.ime, however, when I use the download link you
provided I get a text file named like:

=?UTF-8?B?U2FlbmFydS0xLjEuMC5leGU=?=

which is not apparently executable.  Should it be Saenaru-1.1.0.exe, or
something like that?

Aric Stewart,

I want to run a Korean IME in Wine on my Mac OS X.  The normal keystroke to
convert Hangeul to HanJa (that is, Korean alphabetic to the Chinese
character equivalent) is just the Right-side Ctrl key (rctrl) which does not
exist on a Mac Keyboard, it is only available on the IBM 101/102 keyboards.
Do you have any experience with driving a Wine IME handler from a Mac?

Thanks in advance.