Images in MyHeritage Family Tree Builder

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 22:36:14 CDT 2016

On Jun 19, 2016 8:36 PM, "Stephen Davies" <sdavies at sdc.com.au> wrote:

> I am running WINE 1.9.11 (Staging) under Fedora 22.
>
> I have been running the MyHeritage Family Tree Builder V7 product on this
box for several years without issue but recently (last month perhaps), FTB
is no longer able to display JPEG photographs.
> The JPEG files exist in the relevant directory but they all display as
blank images.

> FTB has not changed but there have been numerous updates to F22 and to
WINE suggesting that this may be the cause.

> Can anybody throw any light on what may have happened?
>
> Cheers and thanks,
> Stephen

The best course of action would be to test am older wine version that
worked, and ensure it still does. If so, run a regression test:
https://wiki.winehq.org/RegressionTesting