kernel32: Don't set unconditionally SECTION_QUERY flag in OpenFileMapping.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Fri Mar 11 08:54:33 CST 2016

Jacek Caban <jacek at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> > P.S.
> > That's perfectly fine to completely ignore my comments, just wanted to show
> > how it looks like for comparison with d3d-like acceptance policy :)
>
> As far as I'm concerned such reviews are waste of both your and my time,
> no matter whom they are from and right now it's you who gave me such
> review. I don't know what you wanted to show me, I don't recall myself
> giving such a review ever. I will send a "fixed" version with hope that
> I can finally go back to fixing real problems.

That wasn't my intent to force you to send an "improved" version, quite
contrary I tried to show how for an ordinal developer a so called "review"
process suggested by the d3d team looks like. Yes, I agree with you - that's
a major waste of time, and sorry for the false feeling of blaming you for
something you never did.

--
Dmitry.