[v6] shell32: fix two bugs in IQueryAssocations

Theodore Dubois tblodt at icloud.com
Tue Mar 15 21:11:05 CDT 2016

OK. I'll resend with the changes suggested.

~Theodore

On Mar 15, 2016, at 07:03 PM, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:

Theodore Dubois <tblodt at icloud.com> writes:

The reason I need the macro is: If I wrote
ok(getstring_test(whatever)), first the ok macro would call
winetest_set_location with the current line number, and then it would
call getstring_test. The ok macros in getstring_test would call
winetest_set_location and overwrite the location of the actual
test. Then if getstring_test returns with a failure, the error message
has the wrong line number. The only way to fix this is to call
getstring_test on one line and call ok on the next line.

There's no reason to call ok on the getstring_test result, since
getstring_test would have already reported the error. If you want to
know which caller triggered it, you can pass a line number or some
string description to getstring_test.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org