GSoC Idea: Winetest Graphical User Interface

Zhenbo Li litimetal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 18:33:02 CDT 2016

Hello,

Thank you for the comments on my ideas. Initially, I want to make wine
test suite be more convenient for developers(like me), and I thought
that modification of some C macros and a python script would be enough
for that. As the discussion goes, I found that the approach for
"improvement" is not obvious, and it was beyond my capabilities to
finish it as a GSoC project.

Really appreciate your attention. Hopefully I can continue on it in near future.

--
Have a nice day!
Zhenbo Li