[v6 1/7] d3dx9: Introduce preshaders in effect.

Matteo Bruni matteo.mystral at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 18:07:26 CDT 2016

> Yes, sorry, this is the case. It looks like I already changed it later in
> preliminary shared parameters (pool) implementation, but did not get back to
> the right patch in the sequence where it is also a problem.
> Should I resend the patches with just these changes or wait for your
> comments on the remaining part?

You can resend, I haven't managed to seriously review the other
patches in this iteration anyway :/ I'll try to take some time to
review them tomorrow either way.
Only noticed a nitpick, in patch 2/7 there is an if with no brackets
followed by its else with them. You should add brackets to the if too.

> PS I think there might be also a similar problem for object creation in
> effect parsing when there are multiple object_id 0 in effect (which is
> accompanied by a warning that object is already created which is seen quite
> often), data copying code does not free existing pointer.

Right. I'll write a patch for that, if you don't get there first.