Broken AppDB Test Results Pages

Jimi Huotari chiitoo at gentoo.org
Tue May 31 04:04:22 CDT 2016

Greetings!

I sent two mails about this to appdb at winehq.org the other day, but
austin987 suggested I'll mail here (and Cc jnewman), too, since it has
been a few days now.

So I broke a couple of pages:

    //appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=24670

    //appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=24695

Using QupZilla (QtWebEngine edition), the Xinha editor took its built-in
ad-block rules, with some of the style code, and included them in the
code for the page, which breaks most of it (none of the test results or
notes/comments\bugs show up).

this number goes up by about the same amount every time the form is
reloaded, and (probably) all of it will be included in the code.

It would be great if someone with the power to do so could undo my edits
to the two pages I mentioned, as I can't do anything about it myself.  :]

I already reported the issue upstream of QupZilla, and a fix was quickly
put in place there, but the editor itself remains vulnerable (no idea
how big of an annoyance /really/ exploiting it could become).

Thank you, and apologies for the inconvenience!