[00/23] Fixes to support Overwatch

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:52:09 CST 2016

On 13 November 2016 at 23:37, Matteo Bruni <matteo.mystral at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is the first set of patches to support running Overwatch under WINE.
>> There are additional patches necessary but I am still preparing those for
>> release.
>
> Wow, that's very cool! Thank you for your work!

Yes, it does look like a good amount of work went into this, thanks
for that. I do have some comments however. I reviewed the first 5
Direct3D patches in the series, and like Matteo already said, some
tests would be helpful. Personally I'd like to see tests for at least
09/23 (SV_VertexID) and 11/23 (primitive restart). Speaking more
generally, some of the changes in these patches may or may not be
correct, but could do with a little more justification.