AppDB Maintainership and Updates

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Nov 14 14:00:05 CST 2016

Hey all! Just wanted to let you all know that at WineConf we decided that I should once again take up the mantle of AppDB codebase maintainer. Woo!

I'll be in charge of reviewing and approving AppDB patches from now on. If you want to submit patches, please send them to the wine-patches mailing list with the subject prefix of [AppDB].

Bugs and feature requests should be filed on Bugzilla as usual. Discussion can happen here on wine-devel, IRC #winehackers, or preferably on the Forums in the new "Website Issues" forum.

I've started the process of cleaning up some of the code and moving things around. Please bear with me as I'll be doing this in whatever spare time I can find.

I created a ToDo page in the Wiki that will track the various things that I've agreed to work on. If it is not listed there, then it is open for someone else to jump on.
https://wiki.winehq.org/AppDB_ToDo_List

-N