WineTest reference Linux machines

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Tue Nov 22 08:31:58 CST 2016

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016, Matteo Bruni wrote:
[...]
> FWIW, for the AMD box all those test failures but one in d3d9:visual
> are window messages-related and probably affected by the WM.
>
> Do you want to give a try to fvwm2 and see what happens? :D

Sure. I installed fvwm 1:2.6.5.ds-3 and that should now be used by
default. Note that if you access the winetest account through the KVM
things are now really bare. But you can access the fvwm menu through a
left click and from there start an xterm.

By the way, cw1 froze while running the 64 bit tests on Windows 10. The
last traces we have are from kernel32:comm but with buffering the crash
may have happened somewhat after that. I have uploaded the traces there
and scheduled another run on Windows 10:

http://fgouget.free.fr/tmp/cw1-winetest64-20161122.log
http://fgouget.free.fr/tmp/cw1-winetest64-20161122.report

Regarding the logs, do we have enough flushing to ensure we don't lose
traces?

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>