WineTest reference Linux machines

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Tue Nov 22 23:20:37 CST 2016

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016, Francois Gouget wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Nov 2016, Matteo Bruni wrote:
> [...]
> > FWIW, for the AMD box all those test failures but one in d3d9:visual
> > are window messages-related and probably affected by the WM.
> >
> > Do you want to give a try to fvwm2 and see what happens? :D
>
> Sure. I installed fvwm 1:2.6.5.ds-3 and that should now be used by
> default.

fvwm is using 'focus follows mouse' by default. I reconfigured it to
'click to focus' and will rerun the tests.

Note that we did not get the WoW tests. I looked at
wt-bot-cw1-hd6800-wow32.report and it looks like the X server (or fvwm)
crashed:

Starting up
err:winediag:nulldrv_CreateWindow Application tried to create a window,
but no driver could be loaded.
err:winediag:nulldrv_CreateWindow Make sure that your X server is
running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
Error: Unable to create a window, the display driver is not working.
Command exited with non-zero status 1

We'll see if it still happens with click to focus.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>