Donat Enikeev : crypt32/tests: Fix chain tests failure with cs.standford.edu certificates.

Donat Enikeev donat at enikeev.net
Wed Nov 23 03:04:41 CST 2016

Hi Francois,

> Another more important place where tests fail is on Debian

Yes, I saw that nightly failures, and has started downloading latest Debian ISO to confirm that the packages are outdated

> but since this is fresh in your mind maybe you have ideas about it.

I believe the distribution should be updated - there are Debians without the failures like fg-acer64-t32 (The 32-bit Wine & WineTest built and run on my 64-bit Debian Testing laptop with HD4000 graphics.)

I am not that familiar with Debian, but probably update of this package will solve the issue

https://packages.debian.org/jessie/ca-certificates

Best,
Donnie