IP dual stack

Sebastian Lackner sebastian at fds-team.de
Sun Oct 16 13:30:41 CDT 2016

On 16.10.2016 20:20, Roman Pišl wrote:
> Hi, I sent a small patch to fix a bug where it is not possible to
> disable IPV6_V6ONLY as it is always enabled in WS_bind(). I have
> discovered, that my patch is wrong and Matthieu Nottale already
> proposed right solution. But it wasn't merged. What is the current
> status of the patch? May I help somehow? I would like to fix that bug
> (it breaks our application).
>
> Roman

Hello Roman,

I don't know if Matthieu is willing to give it another try, but you can
also submit a patch written by someone else. Just make sure to include
a From: header at the beginning, and add your own Signed-off-by line
(which means that you are willing to take responsibility). Here you can
see an example of such a patch:
http://source.winehq.org/patches/data/127089

Regards,
Sebastian