mscoree: Add CorIsLatestSvc function stub.

Sebastian Lackner sebastian at fds-team.de
Sun Oct 16 13:33:05 CDT 2016

On 16.10.2016 17:06, Vincent Povirk wrote:
>>> Have you found a real app that calls this? As far as I know, it's only
>>> called by native .NET components that shouldn't be used with builtin
>>> mscoree.
>>
>> At least two apps calls this function after .NET 4.5.1 (offline) have
>> been installed.
>
> If .NET is installed then builtin mscoree should not be used.

How exactly have you installed .NET 4.5.1? It sounds like you are missing
some overrides. In case you did a manual installation, please note that
mscoree has to be set to "native", not "native,builtin". In the second
case builtin can still get loaded when apps look for mscoree at an unusual
location, or if the app has the wrong architecture.

Regards,
Sebastian