Getting backtraces from services without crash dialog

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:18:38 CDT 2016

Howdy all,

I asked this in #winehackers, but got no reply.

I have a program:

http://www.cressi.com/software
http://www.cressi.com/easyUp/software/CressiPcInterface_2_0_1_37_Installer.zip

that installs some device drivers that crash when it is starting up.
If I have the crash dialog enabled, I can save their backtraces. If I
disable it, all I see is something like:
wine: Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x0078d000 at address
0x7bc55e7f (thread 00a1), starting debugger...

Is there some way for me to get the backtraces to print to a console
(either of the first wine process or of the later running programs? If
the dialog is enabled, there are several crashes, which makes that
inconvenient.

Thanks!
--
-Austin