Replacing TestLauncher... or not?

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Tue Apr 4 11:05:40 CDT 2017

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017, André Hentschel wrote:

> Can't you just fork winetest, throw out everything unwanted, add some missing features and make that the
> new testlauncher?

Well, TestLauncher is 461 lines whereas WineTest is 2827 lines.

I don't think there's all that much that needs to be brought over so
trimming WineTest may not be much simpler. But moving the dll check /
activation context to its own function (or even C file) would make it
easier to copy / paste it and keep it in sync later.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>