Wine Swag Sticker Poll

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Mon Apr 10 11:08:44 CDT 2017

Hello!

So all the way back at wineconf I volunteered to be swag master for winehq. The idea is to have something that can be given away at trade shows, presentations, LUG visits and the like. Just something to help promote the visibility of the project.

Jana here, CodeWeavers marketing director, has put together a sampling of designs to do as our first sticker and so now we are looking for some feedback on what people prefer.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5X_fXe9KSFAppRHz8kUo3XKeODyH5KeXofTbR2kYW2vB0EA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Rosanne?  Could you direct me as to where this should be put up for the users as well? I am unfamiliar with how to communicate to our user base.

The poll will run for as long as it feels like it needs to get some sort of winner. Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

-aric