Help on how to run winetest in debug

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 04:27:07 CDT 2017

Am 2017-04-11 um 11:13 schrieb Yashodeep Mahapatra:
> err:menubuilder:convert_to_native_icon error 0x80004005 getting frame 0
>
> err:wincodecs:PngDecoder_CreateInstance Failed reading PNG because
> unable to find libpng16.16.dylib
You're building / running on MacOS, and Wine doesn't find libpng, which
was found when you built Wine. libpng is usually part of X11 on Mac. You
have two options:

1) Set DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH to the place where libpng is (usually
somewhere in /opt/X11/lib if my memory serves me right)

2) build without PNG support by passing --without-png to configure. This
is not recommended, PNG is a fairly essential image format.

Stefan