Wine Swag Sticker Poll

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:45:14 CDT 2017

On 11 April 2017 at 19:33, André Hentschel <nerv at dawncrow.de> wrote:
> Am 11.04.2017 um 14:08 schrieb Rosanne DiMesio:
>> On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:23:09 +0900
>> Aaryaman Vasishta <jem456.vasishta at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Kudos to Jana for creating the sample designs!
>>> While they're all really good, I'm wondering about the "bottle" theme used
>>> in all the samples. Is that the direction we're going for, possibly a new
>>> logo?
>>>

>> I was wondering that myself. The designs are okay, but I prefer the logo on the website.
>>

> Same here

I might as well add a "me too". I'm hardly a marketing expert, but if
this is intended for conferences and the like I think there's
something to be said for keeping the imaging consistent. Of course I
also remember the old logo and website fondly
(https://web.archive.org/web/20080621094805/http://www.winehq.org/ for
those too young to remember :D), and well, "flat" is modern again.