Invitations to WineConf

Rosanne DiMesio dimesio at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 7 11:48:55 CDT 2017

On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 09:50:45 -0500
Jeremy White <jwhite at codeweavers.com> wrote:

> Roseanne, I'm particularly hoping you can reach out to the wine users in
> some way.  A post on the forums? Could we / should we do a big news item
> so it's on the main page?

I'd do both. The forum announcement should come from you rather than me. Maybe make the main page announcement a WWN article?

My big question is: what are you planning for users? Users who don't live near enough to just drop in will want to know what's on the agenda before deciding.

> I've asked PlayOnLinux folks as well as the Wineskin folks to come.
> Anyone else?

AppDB admins and maintainers? Most won't be interested, but some long-time, very active ones might. It's very easy to send an email to all of them through the AppDB.

--
Rosanne DiMesio
dimesio at earthlink.net