Can share rough ETA for Vkd3d repo?

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 09:32:36 CST 2017

On 11 December 2017 at 19:19, Henri Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 December 2017 at 19:14, oscar bg <rtfss1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Henri,
>> big thanks for that..
>> just a question: altough this code drop doesn't include the vkmodelviewer
>> demo because of size limitations, I'm assuming correctly that the source
>> code is mature enough as it was shown so that it should run that demo, if
>> that demo was included also?
>>
> Sure. For what it's worth, the vkmodelviewer repository as about 38MiB
> as compressed mbox.

I've published the vkmodelviewer demo on repo.or.cz/vkmodelviewer.git

Note that you need an HLSL compiler to build the demo. Ideally we'd
provide such a compiler as part of the Wine project, but until that
actually happens you can use a recent version of Microsoft's fxc on
Wine using something along the lines of the attached perl script.