Upcoming TestBot patches

Francois Gouget fgouget at codeweavers.com
Tue Dec 19 09:00:03 CST 2017

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017, Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
> I pushed a revised set of patches which contain more fixes than I hoped:
> https://github.com/fgouget/wine-tools/commits/future-20171213

One more round:
https://github.com/fgouget/wine-tools/commits/future-20171219

This time I have started sending the activity and statistics tracking
patches. And I think the first round of scheduler patches are ready to
go too.

Now I'll focus my tests on the last scheduler patch.

Also I'm still not sure about the umask patch. I think the places where
we force the umask to 0002 are for files that are accessed by the web
server. However the web server only needs read-only access so 0022 would
work too. Plus it needs access to everything that I can think of anyway
so if the global umask set in Config.pm is no good then it should be
changed. This patch is not needed for the rest so it may stay in the
queue for a while before I send it.
https://github.com/fgouget/wine-tools/commit/62b7d464b4b256ada889a87bce8c7baa2eb06b37

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget at codeweavers.com>