wine.inf: Add Dynamic DST/{First,Last}Entry registry keys

Piotr Caban piotr.caban at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 04:47:16 CST 2017

On 02/14/17 22:54, Sebastian Lackner wrote:
> Is it actually used by apps? If yes, I hope it doesn't cause problems
> that we store them in "sparse" format (sometimes years are missing inbetween,
> when they match the information in the parent registry key).
It's used by mono. Without this patch it crashes in some timezone
related functions. I've grepped mono source and the "Dynamic DST" keys
are used in 3 places. None of them is correctly handling the missing
entries (one returns error on missing entry, others define adjustment
rules only for specified years).

Thanks,
Piotr