Wine has been accepted into Outreachy (May-August 2017)

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 03:27:01 CST 2017

On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 3:14 AM, Aaryaman Vasishta
<jem456.vasishta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Austin! I'll share this with my friends on social networks :)
>
> Cheers,
> Aaryaman
>
> On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> For more info, please see:
>>
>> https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy/2017/MayAugust
>> https://wiki.winehq.org/Outreachy
>>
>> I am the administration coordinator, so please contact me with any
>> questions. Please forward this to any students you know that may be
>> eligible.
>>
>> --
>> -Austin
>> GPG: 14FB D7EA A041 937B

Great, thanks Aaryaman!

It's our first year, so I'm not sure how much publicity they get
compared to GSoC..I appreciate you sharing it, especially as a recent
GSoC Student, who has contacts in range of Outreachy's efforts :)

--
-Austin
GPG: 14FB D7EA A041 937B