[GSoC 2017]

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:50:02 CST 2017

Hello Saksham,

I recommend to find an area of Wine that is interesting to you, e.g.
because you have Windows applications that you personally use and that
do not work yet or have room for improvements. Make sure you read
through https://wiki.winehq.org/Summer_Of_Code . It states a few
requirements for participation and lists some ideas. You are very
welcome to suggest your own idea(s).

As a general hint it's helpful to convey that you have given the project
and your idea some thought. We will not accept idea applications that
just copy-paste the proposal. Likewise, a generic motivation message
that could have been sent to any gsoc project is not ideal.

Best regards,
Stefan