Outreachy project

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:42:06 CST 2017

Hello Ekta,

Welcome to Wine! I guess you have seen
https://wiki.winehq.org/Summer_Of_Code, which contains our introduction
and requirements for gsoc students. We plan to run our Outreachy
participation similarly to gsoc, and the same requirements, including
the submission of a non-trivial patch or testcase before the application
deadline apply here as well. We are of course available to help you with
any questions any time.

What we are looking for in proposals is that you put some of your own
thought into it. Simply copypasting the idea from the Wiki page is not
enough. For the test UI this could be a description of the UI you
suggest, how it would be used, and what kind of extra functionality it
should offer compared to our current website and so on.

Best regards,
Stefan