Coverity reports for test suite

Alex Henrie alexhenrie24 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 17:54:54 CST 2017

> I have created a "wine-tests" component using .*/tests/.* and a "wine"
> component for the remaining. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Cool, thanks. I'm hoping to use this to debug and resolve some of the
bug reports we have about running the tests with Valgrind.

> There's probably no harm in getting a scan once, but I'm concerned that
> it would make people start "fixing" things that don't matter.

There are a limited number of developers with access to Coverity, so I
don't think we'll get too many people trying to fix things that aren't
actually a problem. If it becomes a problem, we should be able to
limit access or go back to hiding the test file reports.

-Alex